Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lady in Waiting : Moscow


I wouldn't say this woman's outfit is a new edgy development in Russian fashion. It's all very simple and it looks rather nice and clean. But what gets me always: is the heels. I'm always perplexed in how the girls here can walk on 5 inch heels all day. And...most of them can do it well, not with that horrible Quazi Motto *clonk clonk* posture. Some of my Russian friends tell me that they bring an extra pair of flats around with them so they don't get tired.  One time I saw a girl in five inch heels and her ankles were bleeding, a lot. What's that saying about beauty and pain? Could you walk in these heels all day? 

1 comment:

  1. sick louis vuitton pashmina
    i wanna wear one driving around kiev with my sakharniy papa in his dope louis vuitton car

    ReplyDelete